- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only in order to fulfill these objectives, specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill these goals.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual.
- Personal data should be consistent with the purposes for which it will be used, and, as necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and current.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.